- Mobile Friendly Applications. The candidate applicant experience is now responsive and mobile friendly. Applicants will be able to browse the career portal to search and apply for positions effortlessly. Applicants can use Android or iPhone Devices and apply with ease.
- Candidate Search. The candidate search allows you to search names, candidate ids, requisition ids, and requisition numbers. After each character you enter a search is performed,which causes the search to slow down. To speed things up, we have made the following changes:
- You must either type more than 3 characters or hit enter to perform a search If typing more than 3 characters the search will start 1.5 seconds after the last character. This gives the user time to enter all the text they need.
- If typing more than 3 characters the search will start 1.5 seconds after the last character. This gives the user time to enter all the text they need.
- Hiring Manager Screen. Candidate screen landing page has been updated to better mimic the Administrative User’s page. Hiring Managers can now view candidates that are Active, Dismissed, or Archived. They can sort by job, Location, or Status and well as search candidates by terms.
- Candidate Status History report showing no data-this is now corrected and captured on report
- Career Portal - ReCaptcha Audio not working
- Tracking candidate status change
- Editable Feedback Milestone Dates. You can add, edit, or delete milestones from the employee screen. Click “Create Milestone” to add a new milestone. You can also edit a milestone by clicking the “Edit” button. This lets you change the date or mark it complete..
- New Reports. Feedback Milestone Report - Verify that all feedback milestones have been completed in the designated time frame. Last Login Report - This report allows Human Resources to actively monitor supervisor’s activity in the Performance Management system.
- Outstanding Milestone Widget now only shows incomplete milestones that are past due.
- 2017 W4
- 2017 I9