Application Tracking System
- Mobile Friendly Candidate Login: The next step for us after making job applications mobile friendly was to tackle the candidate login. Now it is easier to login or create a new account from a mobile device.
- Interview Pop-up: When editing interviews the time and date will appear in a pop-up. Click on an interview in the calendar to get the pop-up.
- Internal Applications: Internal applications have been updated to be more mobile friendly. The greeting and document upload have been made responsive.
- 3716: Requisition Request job dropdown was not alphabetized
- 3842: Placeholder text in Job Applications is off by default
- 3516: Job Feedback did not close after saving
- 3715: If you put two feedback comments in back-to-back the second feedback had a wrong date
- 3883: When building a review, competencies could not be selected from the library
- 3513: If using an introductory review cycle, the third review created had the wrong dates
- 3897: If an administrator overrode evaluations to 0 then the supervisor ratings wouldn't show
- Personal Information Section: The system section that collects personal information from your new employee has been updated with our mobile friendly components.
- Onboarding Forms: Onboarding forms have been updated too! New styles to promote readability and mobile friendliness.
- Electronic Signatures: We have a new signature block that captures the system time and IP address of the user. Once a user signs a form, their signature cannot be undone.
- Preview, Save, and Complete Form: The preview, save, and complete form buttons are now all located together at the bottom of the form. After completing a form, you can click Edit to make changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.