Production Release Notes - 05/11/2017
- Job Alert Digest – moved job alerts into a single digest that sends one email to each candidate nightly with all the jobs that were published that day
- Internal Job Posting Document Upload – added the ability to make the document section required for internal job postings. This is controlled through the requisition.
- Termination Report – added new columns
- Hire Success Report – this is a new report found under company reports that better helps you understand how successful your hiring has been
- Onboarding Additional Sections – added a new customizable section to Company templates. There are now 4 multi-purpose sections
- Onboarding Plan types – added two new onboarding plan types, “Coaching” and “Training”
- 4156: ATS Assessment Report – refactored the report to run quicker. In some instances the report was timing out.
- 4188: ATS Job Alerts – Job Alert emails were not being sent in a timely manner. Now they are a digest
- 3667: ATS Candidate Source Report – the source column was missing in the grid view
- 4068: ATS Bulk Action for Dismissing – the dismissal reason was not enforced when bulk dismissing - same for candidate status.
- 4193: ATS Candidate Activity Times – the times in the activity tab were off as they were not accounting for local time
- 3878: ATS Time to Fill Report – the report was not showing all hired information if the req was perpetual or published
- 4204: Performance Management Evaluation Scores – in some instances a perfect score was unable to be saved
- 4078: Performance Management Feedback Milestone Sent for Closed Reviews – Milestone reminders were being sent for reviews that had closed periods
- 3620: Performance Management Review Rejection Feedback – If you had more than one approver and if the last approver rejected the review, their feedback would overwrite any previous feedback
- 4144: Performance Management Admin Evaluation Override – Admin override scores were not showing on the final merged report