- Add Requisition Type to Display Section - In the past, requisition types would not display on the embedded career portal job listing. It now does.
- Retention of place in candidate list - System will now remember where you were at in the candidate list when you close the candidate detail screen, regardless of page or where you were at as you were scrolling through the list.
- Only requisitions that are currently 'In Progress' or 'Closed' will allow jobs to have assessments editable.
- Voluntary Self Identification (VSID) - Can now be configured per each requisition. This is a global setting that must be turned on by AgileHR staff before you can use it. Contact us for instructions on how to use this setting. VSID will be be visible by default, and you will have to configure it to not display if you wish to use this feature.
- Retention of place in Employee list - When scrolling or filtering through employees, system will remember which employee you were on in the list.
- Copying Review - Minor issue when copying a 'Closed' review, the system would create new review with a 'Current' status instead of 'Closed'.
- Review Section Sorting - You can now sort sections up and down. Just use the arrows. When you make new reviews they will be in the order you choose.
- Slider Level Titles on Core Values, Objectives and Goals - The achievement levels, which are configured under the Settings tab, can now be seen on the sliders when Appraisers rate their employees.