- Added Requisition Type to Display Sections- When setting up your requisitions you can now choose whether or not you would like to show the requisition type to candidates on a per requisition basis.
- Middle Name- We have added a field for Middle Name to the employee record.
- Invite to Apply- You can invite a list of individuals to come apply for a position. On published requisitions, click the "Invite to Apply" button and enter the recipient's email address. An email will be sent to the candidate with a link to the requisition.
- Private Requisitions- Mark your requisitions as Private. Private requisitions are not published to social media, integrated job boards, or sent out in job alerts. They will not appear on the Career Portal or the Employee Portal. To mark requisition as private, check the box on the requisition screen. A link to the pricate requisition can be found on the Sourcing Channel Links tab at the bottom of the External Links section.
- Assessment Checkbox Lists in BMQ- The checkbox list has been added to the types of questions that can be used for BMQ. For checkbox lists, a candidate can have multiple answers and multiple answers can be marked as BMQ. The candidate only needs to check one of the BMQ questions to get a score of 1 out of 1.
- Assessments not letting you save more than 30 characters.
- Running the Candidate Source Report "As Grid" did not include the source.
- Candidate Routing Report was not displaying the data.
- The Admin dashboard widget for page views was off by one day.
- Requisition Request did not save when there was too much text in certain fields.
- If you turned off "Allow Hiring Manager Rating" hiring managers were still shown stars on the candidates.
Article is closed for comments.