1. Final Appraisal Report Score. All of the scores in the system display to the hundredth with the exception of the final report. In this release, the final score now displays to the hundreth as well. There were no changes to the way the scores were calculated. The final report simply shows the extra decimal point to create a more consistent and complete score across the system.
2. All Onboarding Plans Report. A date filter was added to this report. Additional data fields were added including: Start Date, Complete Date, Is Published, and Is Complete.
3. Unlimited Onboarding plans. Previously only two (2) published onboarding plans were allowed at any given time. That restriction has been removed.
4. ATS E-mail Template Signatures. The ATS email signature can now be turned off in each template by unchecking the Default Signature checkbox inside the template.
5. Candidate Hiring Report. In the ATS Applicant Hiring Report, the applicant's Apply date was added.