1. Redesigned user Interface to allow for 100% mobile friendly screens and easier navigation.
Mobile Employee Dashboard:
2. Added Copy, Excel, CSV, PDF and Print functionality to major system grids.
- Forgot password is no longer case sensitive.
1. Menu notification for job approvers.
2. Menu notification for requisition requesters and approvers.
- Attachment paperclip showing up on candidates only if there are attached Resources.
- Location does not require state or zip if you pick country other than USA.
- Delete offer letter assignments.
- Requisition request report icon in the toolbar links to report.
Click here for the new UI/Features Tutorial
1. Archive hard copy and online employee forms so that they are removed from the repository as well as the template sections. Does not remove the form assigned to existing employee plans.
2. Reorder job template sections using up/down arrows.
3. Progress indicators added to each section on the employee onboarding plan.
4. Ability to view signed offer letter document by clicking on the assignment name.
5. Manage plans screen so you no longer have to select an employee to access their onboarding plans.
6. Added reminder emails for onboarding plan due dates. Will have reminder emails set to go out at 30, 15, 7, Day of, and 5 days past due expiration date.
7. Due dates for workflow tasks that are set to plan start date by default but can be modified on the plan overview screen.
- Can create onboarding plans with video only.
- Administravie Users receive email notification when workflow agents reject workflow tasks.
- Added screen visual to see if workflow tasks have been accepted, rejected or not responded.
- Limited to 2 Published/Not Completed onboarding plans has been increased to 10.
- Delete offer letter assignments.
Click here for the new Onboarding features tutorial.
1. Manage Appraisals screen redesign includes refined filters and for bulk actions.
2. New Gap analysis report that allows you to compare appraisal scores for employee, supervisor and any shared appraiser. Displays in chart or grid format.
3. Added rename category functionality to the system library screen.
- In Settings, the appraisal cycle date calendar will only display month/day.
- Refined adding or copying descriptions in the library
- Supervisor's self-review no longer displays the workflow buttons.
- HTML characters no longer displaying in the final Performance Plan reports.
- If job can’t be deleted, user will be notified of the reason.
- When routing is turned off, the Approve Appraisals menu will be hidden.
Click here for the new Performance Management features tutorial.
1. Added section on employee detail screen to track Certificates, including expiration date. System will send reminder emails out at 30, 15, 7, Day of, and 7 days past due expiration date. Email template allows for customization of email text.
2. Added section on employee detail screen to track Licenses, including expiration date. System will send reminder emails out at 30, 15, 7, Day of, and 7 days past due expiration date. Email template allows for customization of email text.
3. Employee Portal screen has been redesigned to allow for 100% mobile friendly capabilities as well as a cleaner and easier to navigate system for your users.
4. New setting for creating Compensation Change Reasons.
- On the documents and sharing item, resize the ‘Share With’ dropdown to prevent 2 line entries.
- New Upload picture function.
Article is closed for comments.