Core System Updates
Our April 2019 release included some great new features for our core system. As we move to a more consistent user interface across all of our modules, one of the first steps was standardization of some core screens. Employee detail in the applicant tracking module was the first one to be addressed. You will continue to see consistent improvement in this area moving forward.
- Upgrade .NET framework to .NET 4.6.2 - As always, there is a continued focus on making sure we are delivering the most up-to-date technology, to make sure we are in compliance as well as protected with security patches, as we possibly can. While you won't notice any difference here, it is important to note that we are updating core technology as frequently as needed.
- Employee Detail - Update to more consistent user interface in applicant tracking system.
- First Hired Date - Created ability to track and store a first hired date on the employee. We are using this in the archived/rehire feature explained below.
- Rehire Function - Created and implemented a rehire function that will audit and track when an employee is rehired. The system is now saving each instance of the rehire instead of overwriting. Change affects applicant tracking, onboarding, performance management and employee management. All reports were updated accordingly.
- Fixed the link to documents that were uploaded in the candidate resource tab that was throwing an error.
- Fixed client logo in employee dashboard.
- Fixed bug in Microsoft Edge browser that was throwing errors on Employee Activity tab.
- Fixed the email log not displaying history.
- Fixed plan tag not showing up as Complete in the employee portal, even when plan was complete and date was populated correctly.
- Fixed length issue of Compensation and Signing Bonus fields of offer letters.
- When an appraisal gets created, the system will not send calendar invites via email to users with the parameters below:
- Calendar reminders will be sent to the 1. Primary Appraiser; 2. Any assigned Shared Appraiser; 3. Employee - If Self Appraisals are active for this appraisal type
- Reminders are compatible with Outlook and Google Calendar
- Due Date of the calendar invite will be the "End Date" of the appraisal
- Calendar Items will contain:
- Name of the Review
- Name of the Employee being Reviewed
- Link in the body that will take users to login
- A new "Send Calendar Reminders" checkbox is on the appraisal type edit screen. You should be able to check/uncheck it, save the changes and the changes should persist.
- An email with a calendar invite on the "End Date" of the appraisal from 8am - 9am should be sent to all appraisers for every appraisal meeting this criteria (a windows service process runs every 30 minutes to do this):
Appraisal is active
Appraisal status is "In Progress" or "Ready to Evaluate"
Appraisal "End Date" is in the future
Appraisal "Send Calendar Reminders" setting is true
Appraiser is active
Appraiser "CalendarReminderSent" date is null (indicating it hasn't been sent)
- Modify the appraisals list on the employee portal dashboard to include self appraisals and appraisals where the employee is a shared appraiser which can happen if an employee is marked as a Confidential Appraiser.
- Fix to the bulk Create Empty Appraisals option.
- Fix for the Appraisal Complete validation for Routing.
- Fixed HTML displaying on Final Report in the Appraisal Title.
- E-Mail alerts should be going out to employees when the appraisal status is set to Ready For Signatures so they know when to login and review their appraisal.
- When locking a review, the add button is not showing up. If you click into existing items it will still let you click into the title and/or the description and edit. Shouldn't let users edit any content.
- Fix to Bulk Date Change where date/time was not valid due to UTC conversion.
- Fixed UTC date/time conversion on admin override of evaluations.
- Modification to Merge Fields to account for new fields and removal of existing unused fields.
Please sign in to leave a comment.